Ponte Vedra, FL Personal Injury Attorney
Ponte Vedra is a sophisticated city settled on Florida’s northeast coast just eighteen miles southeast of downtown Jacksonville. Here, residents and visitors indulge at upscale resorts, picturesque beaches, world-class golf courses, and diverse activities. The town offers a rich history and is best known for hosting the PGATour and They Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass, home of the famous 17th-hole island green. Ponte Vedra is also home to some of the highest sand dunes in Florida. All of this makes Ponte Vedra one of the best places in the state to lay down roots.
If you live in the Ponte Vedra area and are searching for a personal injury attorney, look no further than The Witherspoon Law Group. Their attorneys fight every day to help injured people and there are no fees unless you win your case. The law group handles a wide range of civil litigation including:
- Motor vehicle and trucking accidents
- Wrongful death matters
- Personal injury
The Witherspoon Law Group successfully litigates high-profile cases all over the country and they have obtained hundreds of millions for clients in Ponte Vedra and beyond.
Car Accident Attorney
Motor vehicle and trucking accidents can be life-changing. If you or a loved one have been in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, you will need trusted legal expertise from experts in this area of law. The car accident attorneys at The Witherspoon Law Group will help you face your insurance company or the other driver’s insurance company to get the compensation you deserve. The attorneys will help you navigate the following steps after a car accident:
- Check Statute of Limitations – There are varying statutes of limitations in each state, so you will want to make a car accident personal injury claim as soon as possible. The attorneys at The Witherspoon Law Group will speak with you about the statute of limitations for Florida.
- Gather Evidence – Not only that, but they will help you gather as much evidence as possible to support your case. If you’re involved in a car accident and you wish to make a claim, you will need evidence. We will help you gather as much evidence as possible to support your case. The attorneys will walk you through what evidence you should gather, ensuring you have enough to back-up your case should it end up in court. It is especially important for any injured person to get a copy of medical notes by the doctor who treated you to support the severity of your injuries.
- Deal with Insurance Companies – The car accident attorneys will also deal with the insurance companies on behalf of their clients. Insurance companies will often try to pay out as little as possible, but it is important that you get the compensation you deserve.
- Fight for You – The experts at The Witherspoon Law Group will go beyond simply working as your lawyer. They will listen to you and fight hard for your rights and compensation to get you the outcome you deserve.
If you have been involved in a car accident in the Ponte Vedra area, seek the help of the top car accident personal injury lawyers.
Wrongful Death Attorney
The tragic events surrounding wrongful death cause depression, disruptions, economic losses, and devastation in an individual’s or a family’s life. There are wrongful death attorneys in Ponte Vedra that can represent victims and their families to help them move towards the closure they deserve.
Serious Personal Injury Attorney
Serious injury law protects those harmed by the negligence of others. The personal injury attorneys at The Witherspoon Law Group in Ponte Vedra can walk you through a wide range of legal claims involving serious injury including:
- Wrongful Death
- Aviation Crashes
- Auto Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Maritime Injury of Death
- Construction Accidents
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to negligence, your choice in legal representation could change your life. It is important to hire experts that will go beyond to serve as a trusted advocate, counselor, and friend while fighting for your rights and adequate compensation.
After your accident, it is recommended that you immediately contact the law offices of The Witherspoon Law Group to speak to a licensed legal representative about your claim before the insurance company can take advantage of you.
Other Personal Injury Matters
The personal injury attorneys at the Ponte Vedra location can also help handle other matters including slip and fall injuries, negligent security claims, workplace accidents, product liability, and more.
Slip and fall injuries are extremely common and they may occur at private residences, on business properties, and elsewhere. If you or a loved one was injured in a slip and fall, turn to an attorney at The Witherspoon Law Group for legal representation.
If you or a loved one has been a victim of violence, you can bring a negligent security claim against the owner of the property where the crime occurred. The injury attorneys at The Witherspoon Law Group understand the complexities of these types of cases and will help you navigate them for a better outcome.
The Premier Black Law Firm in Florida
As a minority-owned firm, The Witherspoon Law Group takes great pride in a winning track record. They are the #1 Trusted Law Firm in Ponte Vedra and a go-to choice for high profile matters as they have successfully handled cases covered by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Los Angeles Times, The Associated Press, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, and international media outlets. The law group takes tremendous pride in the diversity, work ethic, and skills of their personal injury attorneys, car accident attorneys, and wrongful death attorneys.
Ponte Vedra Personal Injury Attorney - Schedule a Free Consultation
The Witherspoon Law Group offers FREE consultations to clients from Ponte Vedra. Their personal injury and wrongful death attorneys are happy to evaluate your case. Should you choose to move forward, there will be no upfront cost to you as these attorneys work on a contingency basis. This means you will only pay legal fees if you win your case!